Responsible for the operational management
- Lux Logistics (1954) located Borgloon, is an experienced partner in :
- International transport, , with a modern and ecological fleet of more than 200 trailers and 85 tractors which cover more than 1 million kilometres in Europa every month.
- Warehousing, with 20.000 m2 of storage space and a customised warehouse management system.
- Support services, including an automated car wash, a filling station with 100% organic diesel, etc.
Lux Logistics’ success lies in its constant growth and solution-oriented thinking with the customer. Lux Logistics operates mainly in the Benelux and France. A driven team of 100 drivers, warehousemen, garagists and 25 collaborators at the office give their best every day to relieve the customer of any worries with a professional service. Meanwhile, the third generation is at the helm and ambitions are still high. For the further expansion of the company, we are looking for an
Operations Manager Transport & Logistics
- You ensure a smooth and profitable operation of the daily business.
- You develop operational plans in line with strategic objectives, implement them and steer towards budgeted targets.
- You are a people person, you have close daily contact with the team, the drivers and the customers and you ensure optimal satisfaction of all stakeholders;
- ou keep a close eye on the daily planning and work together with the transport planners towards the best possible result.
- Together with the CFO, you look for ways to optimise existing processes in order to monitor and improve productivity and efficiency.
- You network and actively keep in touch with the market to retain existing contracts and set up new collaborations.
- You are a team player and an expert at getting the best out of people, coaching, supporting and guiding them in their daily work and in their role as manager.
- You will strengthen and support commercial operations where necessary.
- You will report directly to the owners.
Your profile :
- You have a Master working and thinking level with a good understanding of geography.
- You already have several years of relevant experience in a management role, preferably in a context where planning is an important part of daily operations.
- You are a hands-on problem solver, always willing to rotate in operationally.
- You are a bridge builder who knows how to inspire and stimulate people.
- You are customer-oriented, charismatic and pragmatic.
- You are critical and dare to take action for improvement.
The Lux Logistics offer
- Challenging role in a strongly regionally based company where humanity and personal contact are key.
- An intense collaboration with the owner and next generation of the company.
- A competitive salary package.
You can apply directly or via the website of Motmans & Partners Operations Manager Transport & Logistiek – Motmans & Partners (motmansenpartners.be) .
The selection procedure will be done exclusively by Motmans & Partners.